AIIMS Rishikesh has published advertisement for the post 43 Junior Resident on tenure basis. Walk-in-Interview 21 December 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About AIIMS Rishikesh:
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the SIX AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in underserved areas of the country.
Highlight for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017:
- Advt. No. : 21/10/2016(RIS)/ADMIN/0601
- Post Name : Junior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 43 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Job Location : Rishikesh (Uttrakhand)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years (As on 21.12.2016)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed MBBS from MCI recognized institute
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on written examination/interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC Have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft In Favour of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at Rishikesh. SC/ST/OPH & Female Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may appear for interview along with Prescribed Application form, original and one set of attested copies of certificates & Document at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview :
- Director’s Board Room of AIIMS, Rishikesh.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 21.12.2016 at 10:00 AM