AIIMS Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications for Office Assistant. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is inviting online application for the post of Office Assistant (NS) on Direct Recruitment Basis before 10th August, 2016. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit Official Website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for Online application.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS) is a medical college and medical research public university based in jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. The institute will operate autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India).
Highlights of AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Office Assistant:
- Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Name of Post: Office Assistant
- No. of the Post: 44
- Application Final Date: 10th August 2016
- Age Limit: 21 – 30 Years
- Location: jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Selection process based on Written and personal interview.
- Application Fees: 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Pay: 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200
- Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
The number of Post(s) is tentative and liable to change, based on the Institute’s requirements. One post is reserved for PH (Physically Handicapped) candidate.
Educational Qualification Details for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Office Assistant:
- Graduate in recognized University or its equivalent.
Experience Details for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Office Assistant:
- Proficiency in Computers
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Office Assistant:
- Please visit our official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Find out the application form and fill the application form
- Submit your application
- Take print out for future.
Important Date for AIIMS Recruitment 2016:
- Application Final Date: 10th Aug-2016