All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi has released the AIIMS Delhi Notification 2017 for the post of Junior Resident 207 vacancies. The officials of the AIIMS Delhi will be going to recruit candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Resident. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10th June 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|Number of the post||207 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last date to Apply||10th June 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
- Candidates who want to apply for AIIMS Delhi, must have the MBBS and BDS Degree from approved university.
- The final selection of the applicant is made by checking the performance of the candidate in the interview round.
- To get the information about the age limit of the candidate, he or she has to look the age limit criteria for the AIIMS Delhi Jobs in its official notification.
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fees for the AIIMS Delhi jobs.
- Candidate will get the salary which comes in the range of 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the Grade Pay of 5,400INR.
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi JR Jobs 2017?
- Go to its official website aiims.edu.
- Read all the terms and conditions as well as the eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Delhi position.
- If the candidate is eligible for the AIIMS Delhi Jobs, then he or she can fill the application form by entering the correct details inside the application form.
- Crosscheck all the details mentioned in the form.
- Pay the application fees and attach the documents & certificates mentioned in the notification and submit it before the last date of submission.
- Take the hard copy or download the filled application form which you can use in future.
- Official Website: http://www.aiims.edu