Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Extension Officer Recruitment 2016,Department of Agriculture, Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli has given recruitment notification for the engagement Professional and experienced candidates for the Extension Officer posts on contract basis. A Candidate who has an experienced can apply for the posts. Candidates who have completed their Graduation (B.Sc Agriculture) and looking for government job from long- time. Candidates grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 25 years of age candidates does not need for applying this posts. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli:
The Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli is situated on the Western coast of India between the parallels of 20º – 0’ and 20º – 25’ of latitude North and between the meridian 72º – 50’ and 73º – 15’ of longitude East. As per Population Census – 2011, population of Dadra and Nagar Haveli is 3,43,709 (1,93,760 male and 1,49,949 female). It has an area of 491 Sq.Km. as per the Surveyor General of India, and comprises of two enclaves, viz. (1) Dadra and (2) Nagar Haveli. Silvassa is the capital of this U.T. Silvassa Municipal Council came in existence in the year 2006 and is formed of two towns namely Silvassa and Amli. Another 5 villages viz. Dadra, Naroli, Samarvarni, Masat and Rakholi were treated as non-statutory Census Towns in population census 2011. Thus as per population Census-2011, Dadra and Nagar Haveli comprising of one Municipal Council, 5 Census Towns and 65 villages forms a single District and single Taluka Union territory.
Highlight for Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016
- Name of Posts: Extension Officer
- No of Posts: 3
- Location: Silvassa
- Age limit:
- Candidates age between 18-25 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.5200-202000 + GP Rs.2800/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc Agriculture from recognized institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Deputy Director of Agriculture, Agriculture Department 2nd floor Building No 3 PWD Campus UT Dadra and Nagar Haveli Silvassa 396230.
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 2-12-2016