Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) has published advertisement for the post of 13 Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 19 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
ADA, Department of Defence R&D is the nodal agency for the design & development of LCA. HAL is the principal partner in LCA Programme with participation of DRDO & CSIR Laboratories, Public & Private sector industries and academic institutions.
Highlight for ADA Recruitment 2016:
- No. : 104:2016
- Post Name : Assistant
- Total Posts: 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25500/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years (as on 19.09.2016)
- Posting Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Science / Arts / Business Administration / Business Management in First Class from a recognised university with Possess a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting corresponding to 9000 KDPH on Computer and three years post qualification experience.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed organization in one or more of the following areas:
- Office Administration/ Personnel Management, maintenance of office files & personnel records and other related jobs
- Purchase &Store Management/ Materials Management / Inventory Management etc.
- Accounts / Finance, preparation and passing bills for payment, TDS, Income Tax/Sales Tax, pre parathion of final accounts etc.
- 30 years (as on closing date of the advertisement). Relaxation of age allowed as per Govt. of India Rules for reserved categories.
- Minimum Basic Pay of Rs.25,500/-in Level-4 plus allowances as applicable to Central Government employees.(corresponding to Grade Pay 2,400/-of 6th CPC).
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Written Test & Skill test. Written Test and skill test in typewriting (on computer keyboard). Candidates qualifying in both the tests only will be shortlisted for selection.
How to Apply for ADA Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.ada.gov.in/ on or before 19.09.2016. Hard copy of Online application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate send to The Chief Administrative Officer Aeronautical Development Agency, P.B.No.1718 Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017 on or before 20.09.2016.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 19.09.2016
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 20.09.2016